Disney anything and everything!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney anything and everything!

prep and countdown to our romantic disney trip. =)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New "Sanaa Restaurant"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WalkonPooh
Admin
Admin
WalkonPooh

New "Sanaa Restaurant" Empty
PostSubject: New "Sanaa Restaurant"   New "Sanaa Restaurant" I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 06:08

Open's in Animal Kingdom Lodge May 1, 09

Quote :
Sanaa Restaurant serves African cuisine with Indian flavors for lunch as Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village in Walt Disney World Resort. Just as its name - in swahili - means “artwork,” Sanaa offers its Guests beautifully prepared food in an artistic atmosphere.

Before dinner, relax in the comfortable lounge beside the spacious dining room. Once you are seated, choose from an array of delectable dishes that are slow-cooked, grilled over a wood fire or roasted in a traditional Indian clay oven.
Back to top Go down
http://awake7thexfallen.blogspot.com
loveisstatic
Admin
Admin
loveisstatic

PostSubject: Re: New "Sanaa Restaurant"   New "Sanaa Restaurant" I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 06:15

think it would be something you'd be interested in? i'm game for anything. Smile ..do we have room for it? haha.
Back to top Go down
https://loveydoveyndisney.forumotion.net
WalkonPooh
Admin
Admin
WalkonPooh

PostSubject: Re: New "Sanaa Restaurant"   New "Sanaa Restaurant" I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 07:18

Nope! We didn't! =/

Never heard anything about this though, did you?
Back to top Go down
loveisstatic
Admin
Admin
loveisstatic

PostSubject: Re: New "Sanaa Restaurant"   New "Sanaa Restaurant" I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 05:57

well, i know their list of wine is incredible

from disney food blog:

Quote :
Sanaa Wine Recommendations

The Sanaa wine list has a rich focus on South African wines, but also highlights some great options from around the world, including offerings from Italy, California, and New Zealand.

Sanaa wine list here.

2008 Martin Codax Albarino: A crisp, refreshing, and highly acidic grape varietal, Albarino is most often found in the Northwest of Spain’s *Rias Baixas* region. Because these wines are so aromatic and flavor filled, they pair really well with the intensely flavored, aromatic cuisines, such as Indian. Martin Codax is one of the most recognized wineries in Rias Baixas, producing consistent and well-received Albarino year after year.

2008 Boutari Moschofilero: Moschofilero isn’t your everyday Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio. This grape has made a name for itself in Greece, where it makes a distinctly spicy, floral wine. Boutari is the most recognized name in Greek wine, making quality, highly distributed wines with sexy, lesser known grapes.

2006 Fairview Pinotage: Pinotage, a red grape found almost solely in South Africa, tends to be a grape that you either love or hate. It takes on some funky flavors, like banana peel, earth, and aged cheese. Whether this suits your taste or not, it’s fun to experiment with… after all, how often do you eat Indian and East African cuisine? Fairview is a producer that also makes great versions of more recognized varietals, like Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz.

2008 Don Miguel Gascon Malbec: Malbec has made a name for itself in the world of wine in the last couple of years, and with good reason. This grape makes particularly good wines in Argentina’s Mendoza region, and can be found at some attractive price points. Really food friendly, these wines can be loaded with ripe fruit flavors, tannin and good acid.

Thanks again to the editors at Cork'd.com for putting this cheat sheet together for us! For more information about Sanaa and its menus, see our Sanaa Info Page.
Back to top Go down
https://loveydoveyndisney.forumotion.net
WalkonPooh
Admin
Admin
WalkonPooh

PostSubject: Re: New "Sanaa Restaurant"   New "Sanaa Restaurant" I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 00:27

Oh well, I suppose. We can get wine elsewhere, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "Sanaa Restaurant"   New "Sanaa Restaurant" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New "Sanaa Restaurant"
Page 1 of 1