Disney anything and everything!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney anything and everything!

prep and countdown to our romantic disney trip. =)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jellyrolls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WalkonPooh
Admin
Admin
WalkonPooh

Jellyrolls Empty
PostSubject: Jellyrolls   Jellyrolls I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 11:14

Jellyrolls 6a00e54ee2c75a8833010536ae2878970b-

Jellyrolls 6a00e54ee2c75a8833010536b76991970c-

Not really a restaurant, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this.

From Associated Content:

Quote :
The Jellyrolls Experience

Jellyrolls is an upbeat and entertaining place to spend an evening. The Jellyrolls doors open each night, 365 days a year, at 7 pm, and the Piano Men take the stage at 8 pm. Arriving early is suggested if you want to get a table, or a spot close to the stage. Most of the crowd tends to wander in after 9, and seating can get tight later in the night as Jellyrolls fills up. The minimum age for admission to Jellyrolls is 21 years of age and identification is required at the door, as well as a $10 admission fee.

Jellyrolls has two main bar areas, and there are servers who do the rounds taking drink orders frequently. There is a full bar and specialty drinks for those who want a more potent beverage. The specialty drink I tried was an extra large sized drink, with a generous amount of alcohol, well worth the $9. Water, both tap and bottled is available for non-drinkers. There are tables on the floor, near the stage for close viewing, as well as an upper deck, which features stools overlooking the floor area and a number of additional seats and tables on the upper deck.

The atmosphere at Jellyrolls is perfect for a night out with friends or for those in town on business looking for a fun night out. Jellyrolls is not a quiet place, and the atmosphere is lively and upbeat. It's common to hear a rendition of American Pie one minute and Bon Jovi the next. Jellyroll guests decided on what the Piano Men will play and sing by sending up requests on napkins with a tip. Anything goes at Jellyrolls and the Piano Men seem capable of playing just about any request.

Thought this might be kinda fun, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://awake7thexfallen.blogspot.com
loveisstatic
Admin
Admin
loveisstatic

Jellyrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jellyrolls   Jellyrolls I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 09:59

definitely babe, we could check it out if you like. =)

i for some reason was thinking that was part of pleasure island and had closed down.
Back to top Go down
https://loveydoveyndisney.forumotion.net
WalkonPooh
Admin
Admin
WalkonPooh

Jellyrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jellyrolls   Jellyrolls I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 18:15

I think there might have been something like it in Pleasure Island, this is on the Boardwalk though.
Back to top Go down
http://awake7thexfallen.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Jellyrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jellyrolls   Jellyrolls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jellyrolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disney anything and everything!  :: Walt Disney World :: Restaurants/Dining *nom*nom*nom*-
Jump to: