Disney anything and everything!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney anything and everything!

prep and countdown to our romantic disney trip. =)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WalkonPooh
Admin
Admin
WalkonPooh

What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious) Empty
PostSubject: What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious)   What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 10:27

Why...

What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious) 3630230644_b9d07115ea

this...

What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious) 3629414669_1651af1c60

of course?

Quote :
Marilyn Mickies by Ron English x Garage Works Industries

After a toothy-GRIN retro-remake, Ron English takes a merry jaunt down mammary lane and melds two iconic icons with a mash-up to rattle the pop culture heritage-bone with MARILYN MICKIES!

Last seen as both artwork and sculpt in early-2009 at Ron's solo show @ Garage Works Industries Gallery (circa Jan 13) - the creation is now manifest unto a 20 inch tall fibreglass art sculpture, in an edition of 30 pieces (Numbered & Signed / includes Marilyn Mickies canvas print). When asked how similar the bust from show to production piece is - Art director/founder of Garage Works Industries & Made by Monsters - Chris Kong mentions: "The sculpture is the same but more refined, such as coloring, (and) additional eyelashes." = CLICK THRU for more peekies (it's okay, it's art!)

Produced by Garageworks Industries - Ron English's Marilyn Mickies will be made available via Garage Works Industries, as well as Opera Gallery. While "Price" for the item is on the QT - interested parties are to inquire via info@garageworksindustries.

Full Story Here
Back to top Go down
http://awake7thexfallen.blogspot.com
loveisstatic
Admin
Admin
loveisstatic

PostSubject: Re: What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious)   What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 07:35

haha oh man, that's so weird. i'm gonna start referring to my tits as the minnies.
Back to top Go down
https://loveydoveyndisney.forumotion.net
WalkonPooh
Admin
Admin
WalkonPooh

PostSubject: Re: What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious)   What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 18:08

Mmm yeah, squeeze those Minnies!
Back to top Go down
http://awake7thexfallen.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious)   What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does Marilyn Monroe and Boobs Have In Common? (Besides the Obvious)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disney anything and everything!  :: Everything else :: Fun stuff-
Jump to: